Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stomatology

11:50

Stairs

Cabinet 

Waiting

12:00

Doctor

Assistant

 Relaxing Talk

Chair

Strong Light

Open Mouth

Analyzing

Large Needle 

 Local Anesthesia

No Feeling 

Special Tools

Incision

Boring 

Implant

Screw & Wires

13:00

Indications

Recipe

13:20 

Saliva


Pharmacy

Pills

 Swallow Own Blood

Ice

Pain

Impossible to Sleep

Impossible to Eat

Cold Hands

Strange Sensation in the Mouth

Panic, Cry

Laughing:  
Imagining how cells talk to each other, they are like: 
1st cell: -Is something strange around here.
2nd cell: -I never seen something like this!
3rd cell: -What the hell is this?
2nd cell asking the 1st cell: -Did you fart?
1st cell: go to hell I never do that!
2nd cell: Hey guys I want to pass but something is in my way!
1st cell: No, I want to pass and something is in my way! grr
3rd cell: ..Same here..
1st cell: Let's push maybe is moving!
2nd cell: Pushing, nothing moving!
3rd cell: Let's do this all together!
All the cells pushing the strange object: the human feel pain.
2nd cell: Is only one thing we can do.
1st cell: what kind of idea your stupid nucleus elaborated?
2nd cell: Let's live the strange object and find another way!
3rd cell: Yes, let's go push the sides.
Pushing the side: the human feel pain and the gums begins to swell. Ice is good.
2nd cell: I feel cold, let's take it more easy.. I would say..
1st cell: I feel the same, we'll do it slowly, I take a break.
3rd cell: C'ya later.

16:30

Phone Call

All O.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment